The Youtube project was something I enjoyed, part one was picking out a topic of videos that went viral on youtube and along the way there were a lot of equations involve. There were some struggles and mistakes I made along the way. A mistake i made was in the beginning of this project I forgot to add the date of each video and I added them all last minute. Another mistake I made was I left my notes at home twice, so I struggled with finding some of the equations for the Youtube project and I had to borrow the notes of others.
I learned to always keep organized when I am working with projects, after I was done with this project I organized my binder and it was easier to work with. I also learned a lot of equations and what output is.